Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fallen Fallon

Just finished watching the new Jimmy Fallon show. I feel dirty.

I only vaguely remember hearing something about this integrated-marketing talk show model that Fallon was supposed to be proffering up. I asked, aghast, how would that even work? I don't know, the girl who works in marketing admitted.

I don't know who the hell these people, this guy, think they are? I do know that Binaca now has an "eco-friendly" container and you can record a voice mail greeting on the iPhone (what phone can't?) and then play it back for all your friends to hear it, even though ostensibly they would have just heard you leave it and wouldn't need to again, but according to Fallon this feature, no doubt an "App" (older post) or something, "is really" cool."

What disturbs almost more, The Roots are his house band. I mean, make that money and all, but wtf? Shame, Questlove, shame.

No comments: